Version 0.8.01 of Frontier Hunter: Erza’s Wheel of Fortune is now available and it will be the last one for Early Access.
Big news regarding Frontier Hunter. After overcoming some setbacks, Version 0.8.01 is now available and it will be the last one for Early Access. Meaning a launch date will be coming soon.
Becoming available starting on November 3rd, Version 0.8.01 adds more content while also fixing a few issues in Frontier Hunter: Erza’s Wheel of Fortune. It should also be noted that this will be the last major update for Early Access. After this, the developers will be working to launch the game for the PC and PlayStation 5. No release date has been confirmed but one could expect an early to mid 2024 launch.
Here is the breakdown of the improvements made to Frontier Hunter: Erza’s Wheel of Fortune.
- Two new maps have been added.
- Some characters have new skills.
- New weapons, armor, accessories, and recipes have been included.
- “Storm Beast” has been introduced.
- Two new boss battles have been added.
- New monsters have been included.
- Several new side quests have been added.
- New achievements have been added.
- Three new pieces of background music have been added.
- Bugs related to the map’s fog of war have been fixed.
Frontier Hunter: Erza’s Wheel of Fortune is a follow-up to Tower Hunter: Erza’s Trial which was released back in 2019. Players will once again take on the role of Erza, one of the best hunters in the Empire, who is tasked to lead an expedition to an unexplored region. Check out our preview of the game from back when it first became available.
8Bit/Digi is an independent media outlet that provides insight into the video game community and industry of the San Francisco Bay Area.