With the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2020 a day away, Dell has announced the launch of numerous PC laptops and gears.
Dell has announced along with revealed details about the Latitude 9510 and the XPS 13 laptop. Also announced are Dell86 4K Interactive Touch Monitor, UltraSharp 43 4K USB-C Monitor, UltraSharp27 4K USB-C Monitor and the Alienware 25 Gaming Monitor. It has been confirmed that all of these will be showcased during CES 2020.
The release along with the expected price for each of the products have been listed below:
- XPS 13 will sell for $999.99 and will launch on January 7.
- XPS 13: Developer Edition will sell for $1,199.99 and is set to launch on February 17.
- Latitude 9510 will sell for $1,799.00 and is set to launch on March 26.
- Dell 86 4K Interactive Touch Monitor (C8621QT) has not been priced but will launch on April 10.
- Dell UltraSharp 43 4K USB-C (U4320Q) will sell for $1,049.99 and is set to launch on January 30.
- Dell UltraSharp 27 4K USB-C Monitor (U2720Q) will sell for $709.99 and is set to launch on January 30.
- Alienware 25 Gaming Monitor (AW2521HF) is going sell for $499.99 and is set to launch on March 11.
More details will be available during CES 2020. Those who can not attend can watch the Dell Experience LIVE on January 7th starting at 10 a.m. (Pacific Time).
8Bit/Digi will be at CES 2020 all week and let you know about the latest in gaming tech and VR.
Help Support 8Bit/Digi
We are an indie media outlet that provides an insight into the gaming community and industry of the Bay Area. Please help support independent media by donating today.