Viz Media has officially announced that Season 2 of One Punch Man is in the works and has a set release date.
The announcement was made with a new trailer while Season 2 is set to premier in April 2019. Very little about the story has been unveiled but it’s set to take place were Season 1 left off regarding Madame Shibabawa’s prediction. It has also been confirmed that Garou (the Human Monster) will make his first appearance during the season.
The Japanese cast of the series has also been unveiled as it includes the following:
– Makoto Furukawa as Saitama
– Kaito Ishikawa as Genos
– Yuichi Nakamura as Mumen Rider
– Yuki Kaji as Speed-o’-Sound Sonic
– Aoi Yuki as Terrible Tornado
– Kazuhiro Yamaji as Silverfang
– Kenjiro Tsuda as Atomic Samurai:
– Minami Takayama as Child Emperor
– Masaya Onosaka as Puri-puri Prisoner
One Punch Man is manga and anime series that follows the story of Saitama, a hero who is so powerful that he has become bored with being powerful due to the lack of a challenge. The series has been highly praised critics for its parody of the super hero genre.