Crunchyroll has announced that the English dubbed version of all eight Attack on Titan OVA’s will premiere in May.
Following the broadcast of the dubbed version of The Final Season Pt. 2, Crunchyroll has announced that the English dubbed version of all eight Attack on Titan OVA’s will premiere in May.
Attack on Titan OVA’s focuses on different stories and events that take place in the main series. Each dubbed OVA is set to premier every week on Crunchyroll starting on May 8th. The subbed version of all eight had premiered on Crunchyroll back in December 2021.
The eight Attack on Titan OVA’s that will premier this weekend are the following:
- Ilse’s Notebook: Memoirs of a Scout Regiment Member – Hange Zoë reads through Ilse Langna notebook to learn more about her research and an encounter with an abnormal Titan.
- The Sudden Visitor: The Torturous Curse of Youth – Jean Kirschtein and Sasha Braus engage in a cooking contest.
- Distress – 104th Cadet Corps Class must work together after their gear is stolen and Christa Lenz is taken hostage by a group of bandits.
- No Regrets (Part 1 + 2) – Expands upon the upbringing and rise of Captain Levi.
- Lost Girls: Wall Sina, Goodbye (Part 1 + 2) – Annie Leonhart is assign to find Carly Stratmann, the daughter of a wealthy merchant in Stohess District.
- Lost Girls: Lost in the Cruel World – Mikasa looks back on her life before that fateful day.
Attack on Titan follows Eren Yeage and the Scout Regiment as they fight for survival of humanity against the Titans. By the end of Season 3, the truth of the world beyond the wall is uncovered. The Final Season begins with the war against Marlay only for everyone to join forces to stop Eren after he unleashes “The Rumbling”. The manga was first published in 2009 while the anime premiered in 2013, both have been highly acclaimed.
8Bit/Digi is an independent media outlet that provides an insight into the video game community and industry of the San Francisco Bay Area.